Friday, October 31, 2014

They Shoot Crazy Bitches, Don't They?

"Robert Collins saw the naked woman first."  Good job Robert.  "She was just strolling down the road, like she didn't have a care in the world," Eylward said.


It was late October 2012 in central Florida when Marie (as she was known ) showed up nude at a small gathering of current and retired law enforcement officers.  She dangled a large silver cross above her head and muttered something about the antichrist before she disappeared into the woods across the street.

Just as a little note, I have to check up on stories like this to make sure that one of the ex's hasn't gotten herself into a scrape.  I have a slew of these in my files and in time you'll probably see a few of them.  Anyway...

Marie Swanson, 42, was shot dead less then an hour later when she returned, still nude, with a weapon.


My trade takes me all over the country and I have to tell you, I've seen Marie.  It was late one night on a lonely Florida road.  At first, I saw her from behind.  I slowed down wondering if the woman needed help.  She turned and in the headlights I could see her wounds.  Her eyes were cold and empty.  I grabbed a gear and never looked back.  Afterwards I did some research to see if there was anything that might explain what I had seen that night.  When I came upon this story it all fit.

Happy Halloween, y'all
*illustration Harry Bennett




No comments:

Post a Comment