Monday, May 28, 2018

Fire Sessions or Maybe Not?

In the commentary sections of many blogs there is a current of calls that AG Jeff Sessions is a traitor and should be fired. You may feel that way and I get that.

When the #BLM riots engulfed Charlotte a blogger my brother and I both respect and follow made a comment that became troublesome because it was taken out of context. I was asked, as a professional driver, what would you do? My answer was based on a simple philosophy. It is easier to avoid trouble than to get out of trouble.

Radio talk shows provide up to date traffic and news. I'm not a big fan of most of these shows but the stations that host these shows offer real time news. If you want to fault me or question the validity of this assertion let me set you straight. On September 11th, 2001 I called my brother who, at the time was working for the Washington Times. I explained to his wife we were under attack. I was behind the wheel of a semi when I made the call and was listening to radio as opposed to watching CNN or Fox. The result of my call was that while people were fleeing D.C. my brother was driving into one of the targets of the attack. How might that change my opinion of Jeff Sessions?

Mr. Sessions draws a lot of flak for recusing himself from The Russian Collusion probe. How is all of this tied up and why do I bother to post?

I have been out of work for two months because of health conditions. I am struggling to get by. What does that make me? Probably a typical working class American. My GofundMe page was setup after some of these health issues came up two years ago. If you think the question I'm going to ask is critical and to the point in all of this Russian Collusion storm please go by there and donate. You can donate as little as five dollars and it all helps. Are you ready for my burning question?

After Jeff Sessions recused himself we learned he had been the target of an FBI counter intelligence probe. If he had not recused himself how might that have played out in the savagely hostile mainstream media? I'm just a dumb truck driver but I think this might have been a problem.

My best guess is that someone calculated that if Trump won Sessions would be his Attorney General. That someone then made sure that a counter intelligence probe was begun. The object being that the incoming Attorney General would be conflicted. In looking at all of the things that happened around the 2016 election I don't see much of it was accidental. Counter Intelligence investigations can be initiated without any evidence of a crime. I believe that the man most likely to become Attorney General in the event of a Trump victory was targeted.

Was Sessions right in recusing himself. That's my burning question. If my pondering gives you pause drop by my GoFundMe page and retweet or donate. There's whole lot of speculation out there. I put together two facts. Sessions was the object of a counter intelligence probe and he recused himself. It's better to avoid trouble than get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment