Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Immigration Disinformation Campaign

Last night after I finished my Twitter News Roll I tuned in briefly to the rebroadcast of the Laura Ingraham show. You can catch the whole episode here. Laura touched on something I had tweeted about yesterday. That is asylum seekers can go to a port of entry claim asylum and not be separated from their children. When Ingraham asked her two guests why perhaps this wasn't being done one had a reply that dumbfounded me. She said and I paraphrase, after such a long journey that it might not be clear where the port of entries were.

This woman is smart enough and has the credentials to have been invited onto the Angle. Me, I'm just a dumb out of work truck driver. My response, keep in mind that I'm deplorable and a bitter clinger, would be follow a damn road. There's no way that anyone, no matter how uneducated, expects to find a port of entry by cutting out through the brush.

Washington Post
The real truth is that these people are being herded to our borders by smugglers that have no interest in visiting a port of entry. Smuggling, of any type, is a crime. This wave of people intent on illegal entry so overwhelms our agents that it hamstrings their ability to intercept drug shipments and other contraband. That is the biggest factor behind this crisis.

When Patton was poised to intervene in The Bulge he suggested that he might capture as many as 400,000 German troops. Omar Bradley quickly pointed out that baby sitting that many POWs would require so much manpower it would cripple the Allied advance. On our border smugglers drive their flock into an area with the expectation that Border Patrol agents will intercept them. This ties up the manpower in the sector making it easier for those carrying contraband to escape detection. This is my assessment of what is probably happening but I'm not open to any argument that this is all just random.

My position then is that even if this migration was organic criminals would look for ways to take advantage of it to further their smuggling. Do I think the waves of people crossing our border is organic? No. This is very likely the result of behind the scenes manipulation by groups affiliated with George Soros.

**************************************

I hope you enjoyed my musings on our border crisis. I think the issues of separating children from adults is just a distraction from the real problems we face. I'm currently out of work for medical reasons. If you would take just a moment and read my story I would be deeply appreciative. I think that #GoFundMe is one of the better things to come out of the internet. It give people the opportunity to quickly support people caught in a crisis of their own whether it's a car crash, shooting, or natural disaster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment